Welcome to the ITEmporium. The ITEmporium is a self-employment community. We believe that the energy and initiative that flows from the member to the community has the ability to empower both.
A growing number of people are attracted to being self-employed, rather than to work for someone else... So how does one trade with what one has to offer?
Members of the ITEmporium are your potential clients and will help you sell your product or service to their clients!
The ITEmporium aims to:
- train members on how to be successful
- teach members how to support each other
- share news, views and creativity in group settings
- produce innovative marketing materials and campaigns
- connect members to resources and opportunities
- create network opportunities with potential clients
- initialise business relationships between members
- provide companionship every step of the way
- generate, present, share and test ideas
- assist those on entry level to gain experience
- present workshops that will inspire, educate and support
- help members to keep their dreams alive and face frustrations
- host comprehensive member profiles in an online directory
- develop various support and communication solutions
- facilitate feedback forums to improve services
- grow in areas which would support members
- create a sense of a supportive community and culture
- focus on enriching the lives of members and clients
- refining our curriculum and service provision
- make a postive difference
- be someone to talk to
You can take your passion to the next level and make your business dreams a reality. Put your ideas into practice - the key to a successful business is often simply recognizing a need, or in some cases, just noticing when people have an urge to do something creative and have nowhere to do it. Let it be known that you are in business and the phone will start ringing!
- create your core ideology - work towards understanding your values and purpose, solidifying your goals and building strong beliefs that they can be achieved!
- develop self-confidence and success skills
- create your business plan and analyse your competition
- price your product or service
- keep accurate records and manage your finances
- promote your business
- truly know that you are making it a reality
- attend networking events and educational seminars
- explore what possible future direction your business may take
Contact us if you are interested in becoming a member and be part of building this community into something extraudinary. By contributing feedback, time or resources to the ITEmporium or linking people to the community, members can support one another, their community and their clients. It is a win-win situation for everyone.
125 Buitengracht Centre
Tel: +27 (0)21 409 7829
Fax: +27 (0)21 409 7050
Visit our website